The Midnight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Society

A place to have fun and tart

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're baaaack!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dantess
The Kraken
Dantess

Number of posts : 197
Localisation/Location : Hull, England
Registration date : 2007-05-08

We're baaaack!  Empty
PostSubject: We're baaaack!    We're baaaack!  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Ok so admittedly it's been a while... We've got older, stronger, wiser! And we still know how to turn on the computer (well I do anyway, because I never turn it off). Do you know that feeling in the air? It's nostalgia for the good ol' things that had been tested by time. Puzzle Pirates need you, the ocean is dead quiet and its wast riches are just there for the taking. So hop on for a bit to poke your nose in and say hello Very Happy

We're really excited to do this again bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightsociety.forumotion.com
aguane2
Novice
aguane2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-09-23

We're baaaack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaaack!    We're baaaack!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 12:34 pm

I have no clue what my old password is and it won't let me reset it because I'm an admin.
Back to top Go down
Dantess
The Kraken
Dantess

Number of posts : 197
Localisation/Location : Hull, England

We're baaaack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaaack!    We're baaaack!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 pm

Yeh I had that too when I first wanted to log on. Turns out I was using one of Tev's old password! Would you believe it...
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightsociety.forumotion.com
Marren
Narrow
Marren

Number of posts : 32
Localisation/Location : Paisley, Scotland
Registration date : 2007-05-14

We're baaaack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaaack!    We're baaaack!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 3:01 pm

aguane2 wrote:
I have no clue what my old password is and it won't let me reset it because I'm an admin.

They say the first thing to go is the memory...haha <3 <3 great to see you back Aggy, let's hope you haven't forgotten everything!
Back to top Go down
Aguane
The Kraken
Aguane

Number of posts : 26

We're baaaack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaaack!    We're baaaack!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 2:49 pm

I've forgotten EVERYTHING. Does this game still exist? I've been putting all my energy into Minecraft for the last few years.

Also this amused me:

Quote :
Your last visit was on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 pm
Current date/time is Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Edited to add:

Hahaha my signature on here. It's almost like I was able to see into the future.
Back to top Go down
Marren
Narrow
Marren

Number of posts : 32
Localisation/Location : Paisley, Scotland
Registration date : 2007-05-14

We're baaaack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaaack!    We're baaaack!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 12:52 am

Aye we'll need to start calling you Psychic Ag, ah minecraft! Dabbled in it a bit myself, felt it lacked interaction really. You built up anything really cool? I've seen some stunning builds, Hogwarts and Westeros especially.

It's a crazy amount of time, I wonder if you've still got them Dnav skills, it's my new challenge to be successful at Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minisparrow
Transcendent
Minisparrow

Number of posts : 185
Localisation/Location : Belper, Derbyshire
Registration date : 2007-05-25

We're baaaack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaaack!    We're baaaack!  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 3:17 pm

I never got caught up in the Minecraft craze, only game similar I played and still play, is "7 days to die" Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're baaaack!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're baaaack!    We're baaaack!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're baaaack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Society :: Notice board :: News-
Jump to: