The Midnight Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Society

A place to have fun and tart

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemistry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexfury
Novice
Alexfury

Number of posts : 1
Localisation/Location : DFW, Texas
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Alchemistry Empty
PostSubject: Alchemistry   Alchemistry Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:56 pm

Here's a fun little sample of how you 'do' it.. given, you need to be able to get Quicksilver (the grey Q bulb in the upper right)

Alchemistry How_yo10

As a rundown:
fill about 2 bottles per turn, always.. either doubles, or two colors..
Preferably, choose one color that is at the bottom of the most # of bottles, and do that one, and then see if you can add another color in somewhere..
Rinse and repeat.

If you've gotten up to getting quicksilver.. soon as one shows up try and 'save' it.
leave ONE bottle with 2 color-layers left.. (same or different) and run the final color (or color blend for green/orange/purple) through the quicksilver...

NOW you've (hopefully) got a nice row of 11 bottles, with only ONE color left in each. Quicksilver is EVERY color at once, so fill AS MANY bottles as you can (with preference for glowy/star bottles)

in this case... the multifill is used to get the three double-layer/same-color bottles... doing a multifill counts as an extra 'bottle' layer... so out of 11 bottles, the puzzle sees it as *14* bottles being filled at once.

The gold, adds more points or often as I see it another 'glow/star' to the bottle.. and a large # of fills, adds stars...so that's why the couple of single-glows, suddenly becomes 4 triple-glow and 2 doubles...1 for the gold coin, 1 for the huge # of 'fills' and the three-glows from the single-glows originally

Yes, this did net an INCREDIBLE.

Feel free to ask me in PP if you have any questions
Back to top Go down
Dantess
The Kraken
Dantess

Number of posts : 197
Localisation/Location : Hull, England
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Alchemistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemistry   Alchemistry Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:34 pm

:O Holly! ... I can't get quicksilver yet :/ Does it come with the expierence or does it come with the standing? And when you fill bottles, how do you get stars in them? Because the best I've got was two stars in four bottles -.- I'm so green... -.-
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightsociety.forumotion.com
Viviart
Expert
Viviart

Number of posts : 74
Localisation/Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Alchemistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemistry   Alchemistry Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:16 am

Oh my goodness... There's so many things I still need to try.
Back to top Go down
Minisparrow
Transcendent
Minisparrow

Number of posts : 185
Localisation/Location : Belper, Derbyshire
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Alchemistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemistry   Alchemistry Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:16 pm

i jus can't do this

i try and try :'(
Back to top Go down
Aguane
The Kraken
Aguane

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Alchemistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemistry   Alchemistry Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:14 am

yeah me neither ... it's crazy
Back to top Go down
Minisparrow
Transcendent
Minisparrow

Number of posts : 185
Localisation/Location : Belper, Derbyshire
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Alchemistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemistry   Alchemistry Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:51 am

i have tried looking on goole video and youtube for like a beginners guide, like with single colours, jus basically for the simple tricks but all the good people have like a million different colours in each bottle. Sad Sad

Minneh king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alchemistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemistry   Alchemistry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemistry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Society :: The Greenie Lounge :: Tips and tricks!-
Jump to: